If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to train teams and small groups, this is it. Attendees get personalized videotaped feedback in a highly-engaging and safe learning environment.Learn More
Open Enrollment Workshop – Register!
You won't regret it.
Communicating to Inform, Inspire and Influence – Core
The delivery coaching is broken down into easy-to-digest sections that introduce a new skill, provide discussion and video examples, and then opportunity to practice the skill with real-time feedback from a coach as you participate in up to 5 videotaped exercises. We also introduce a new tool for message development and best practices for more effective (and less mind-numbing) visuals. Leave our training with a clear game plan of how to continue your growth and how to prepare more strategically for your next presentation.
- Leverage consistent eye contact to build greater trust and believability
- Master purposeful and relaxed movement for a stronger presence
- Use more meaningful gestures to create emphasis to key points and ideas
- Leverage stronger vocal delivery to sound more confident, credible and articulate
- Discover a powerful 7-step model for shaping stronger presentation messages
- Gain best practice insight for creating more effective visuals
World Trade Center – Portland, OR
(Details sent in registration confirmation)
$725 ($595 early bird fee 10 days prior to training date)
Call us about discounts for multiple attendees!
Cancelled dates: On rare occasion, last minute attendee cancellations can cause a workshop date to cancel. If you are traveling to attend this workshop, please let us know. All registered attendees will be given first priority for seats in our very next workshop date.
“I started with an engaging story, projected passion about my subject, and held my eye contact. Afterwards, one of the staff members told me it was the best client presentation in the history of their user’s conference! Thank you!”