If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to train teams and small groups, this is it. Attendees get personalized videotaped feedback in a highly-engaging and safe learning environment.Learn More
Event Speaker Coaching
Speaker Coaching for High-profile Events
Some leaders are okay speakers. A few maybe even be pretty good. But the vast majority rarely practice the unique skills needed to stand on a large stage staring down at a confidence monitor, timer and hundreds of faces in a large audience. We help prepare event speakers to leverage their high visibility opportunities through one-on-one delivery skills coaching, videotaped exercises, and message consulting.
- Personal delivery skills: We help your speakers practice the foundational stage skills needed to be perceived as engaging and confident presenters.
- Message flow: Struggling with the message? We help you shape your content to get through to your busy and distracted audience.
- Storytelling skills: Let’s face it, churning through screens of business metrics are rarely motivational. We help speakers shape the perfect personal story to help them make their point more quickly.
- Stronger visuals: Creative visual aids can be the difference between being remembered for years or forgotten in minutes. We help presenters distill down all their information into what’s needed to make their point.
- Q&A interactions: The presentation is done… except for the often unpredictable Q&A time. Are you prepared? We help you practice responses that show your audience that not only are you ready, but you’re eager to engage.
- Special situations: Maybe you’ve been asked to co-present with others or do an onstage interview or demo. These scenarios seem like no-brainers but are fraught with pitfalls. Let us help you and your team prepare for those important moments.
Get a quote or contact us for more information!
“Having you as coach is like having a secret weapon in my back pocket! It was one of the most intense presentations I’ve prepared for. We pulled it off. When we were done the prospective client said it was the best presentation he’s ever seen in his life.”