If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to train teams and small groups, this is it. Attendees get personalized videotaped feedback in a highly-engaging and safe learning environment.Learn More
Sales Team Preparation
Presenting with a Competitive Advantage
This training can be used as sales team skill building or preparation for a specific high stakes sales opportunity. Day one is establishing a solid foundation of skills; delivery coaching broken down into easy-to-digest sections that introduce a new skill, provide discussion and video examples, and then opportunity to practice the skill with real-time feedback from a coach.
Also introduced is a message model tool for more strategic and persuasive presentations.
The second day (optional) builds on this foundation by diving deeper into preparation strategies and ends with rolling all the skills together in a final real sales presentation scenario.
Day 1 Outcomes
- Leverage consistent eye contact to build greater trust and believability
- Master purposeful and relaxed movement for a stronger presence
- Use more meaningful gestures to create emphasis to key points and ideas
- Leverage stronger vocal delivery to sound more confident, credible and articulate
- Learn a powerful 7-step model for shaping stronger presentation messages
- Gain best practice insight for creating more effective visuals
Day 2 (optional) Outcomes
- Reinforce the core skills learned in day 1
- Refine the art of effective Q&A interactions
- Learn to tell more compelling case study stories
- Collaborate in teams on a real life sales presentation (or identify an actual upcoming presentation as a core focus)
- Receive critique on message focus, visual simplicity and team delivery in final presentations
- End with a best practice review of approaches to apply in the future
Get a quote or contact us for more information!
“I was reluctant to take time away from my prospecting and client calls to do a training across the country. Even though I’ve done sales a long time, I wish I would have taken this class 20 years ago. Thank you.”