If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to train teams and small groups, this is it. Attendees get personalized videotaped feedback in a highly-engaging and safe learning environment.Learn More
More Effective Virtual Meetings and Presentations
A Two-Session Webinar
These two virtual mini-workshops from Distinction Communication will help you be better equipped for those important moments.
SESSION #1 Plan and Facilitate More Effective Virtual Meetings
Meetings used to be a lot easier. You get everyone in a room together (hopefully on-time), go through your agenda items and try to leave with some action items identified. But in the world we now live in today, our meetings are more often virtual, the accountability that comes with face-to-face interactions is non-existent and it’s hard to tell if everyone is even all there.
In this 1-hour virtual training session, you’ll learn the skills you’ll need to better plan, manage your time and ensure participant engagement with customers and internal stakeholders in your virtual meetings.
- Learn how to best set-up your home environment for virtual meetings and presentations
- Setting expectations with your attendees for approach and outcomes.
- Create a pre-meeting engagement plan that helps attendees come more prepared
- Learn 4 ways to heighten personal engagement in an impersonal environment
- Structure meetings to get business done in the least amount of time.
- Learn how to identify and facilitate the four different participation styles.
- Maximize your use of Zoom functionality for greater productivity and participation.
SESSION #2 Plan and Deliver More Effective Virtual Presentations
Delivering presentations use to be seemingly easy. You got to the meeting room a little early, plugged your laptop into the projector, shake a few hands and start your presentation. And for the most part, everyone listened.
Things could not be more different today. In this 1-hour virtual training session, you’ll learn the skills you’ll need to plan a presentation that works better in a virtual environment, deliver your content with stronger audience engagement and ensure everyone is on the same page when you’re all done.
- Plan your presentation time with a virtual audience in mind and set expectations more effectively.
- Learn ways to build trust with a virtual audience.
- Apply best practice approaches for virtual presentation visuals and embedded media
- Learn three ways you can ramp up your delivery skills for this challenging medium.
- Find creative new ideas to help your presentations stand out from the crowd.
- Learn how to use areas of Zoom functionality to keep your audience involved.
- Incorporate some fresh ideas for maximum engagement during Q&A.