If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to train teams and small groups, this is it. Attendees get personalized videotaped feedback in a highly-engaging and safe learning environment.Learn More
Virtual Event Speaker Coaching
One-on-one Virtual Speaker Support
Let’s face it, speaking virtually to a geographically dispersed audience is just plain hard. There’s no energy to feed on. The feedback loop for what’s connecting and what isn’t is gone. And without the always present room energy and location ambiance, the ‘how’ skills you bring to that moment will become the most important thing in your preparation.
That’s where Distinction comes in. After understanding your goals, message and capabilities, we build a custom coaching plan to help each individual build up a set of skills that will be put to use in the first second.
Here’s how we assist your organization’s leaders.
- We’ll practice specific virtual delivery skills that build virtual trust and deeper engagement.
- Jettison old verbal habits that can make you sound tentative and nervous.
- Practice important opening and closing elements.
- Better structure your message for a virtual audience.
- Learn tips for starting and ending a talk that moves people to action.
- Shape meaningful personal stories to make your points more effectively.
- Manage your virtual Q & A sessions with greater poise and confidence.
Get a quote or contact us for more information!
“Having you as coach is like having a secret weapon in my back pocket! It was one of the most intense presentations I’ve prepared for. We pulled it off. When we were done the prospective client said it was the best presentation he’s ever seen in his life.”