Let’s talk about the elephant in the training room.
You bring in a presentation skills trainer… your team makes excellent progress during the day – then your coach get’s back on an airplane and goes home. Mission accomplished? Maybe not.
In this podcast interview, I talk with Employee Development Specialist Jill Boileau at Climatec LLC to discover how they drive this critical core competency deeper long after their coach goes home.
This is a must-listen topic for anyone bringing presentation skills training to their organization!
- Why do they put such an emphasis on presentation skills company wide?
- What is management’s role in keeping the focus alive?
- What do their internal follow-up sessions look like?
- What has been the employee response and are there tangible results?
- What advice does Jill have for all training managers about keeping this skill set tuned up?
For information on how Jill and her organization are creating great programs for reinforcing best practice sales presentation skills, contact her at…